Sunday, April 13, 2014

April's Absolute Must Haves!

   Happy April, my loves! Today's post list's everything a girl needs to survive the beautiful month of April! April is known to be very rainy, although the rain limits some outfit options, I decide to embrace it. So, that being said, the fist needs are a cute pair of rain-boots and a fashionable umbrella! Here are the ones I suggest and the links below!
Clear Bubble Umbrella
KS Reading Glasses Umbrella
Classic Hunter Rain Boots

   And here's me in my rainy/lazy day attire! With my B&W umbrella handy!


   Now the next need for April is a refreshing spring perfume! The flowers are starting to bloom and smell glorious, so why not you too? Try not to let winter perfume linger into spring, spray on fresh, flowery smells. They are always perfect for the spring. My favorite right now is Old Hollywood by Michael Kors! It smells like white gardenias. I love love love it!
   The third item on this checklist is snazzy workout gear. Let's all be honest, the winter has made our beach bodies slowly disappear, so now we must gain them back! I don't know about you guys but I'm more motivated when my athletic wear is matching and stylish! Haha! Here are some fun pieces and the links below!


Cropped mesh tank
Work-out pants

   The next one is not technically a "must have," I just kind of think it's a fun piece to transition into spring. Saying that, the next item on the list is a romper or a jumpsuit! They are really no hassle, you can just throw one on and go anywhere! Here are my favorites and the links of course!


Tailored powder blue playsuit
Floral jumpsuit
Light pink romper 

   Well, that's it for this list! I hope you find it handy and have a very happy April! Until next time, xoxo- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment