Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Desk! (Where You Work Linkup)

   Well, I saw that a lot of blogs have contributed in this "where you work" linkup, so I thought I would join in too, by showing you guys my desk! My desk is a very important area in my bedroom. It serves as a place to express my creativity when I'm sketching and blogging, but it also is a place to do my torturous homework. Here it is!

     Overview: #showuswhereyouwork

 


     Inspiration Board: Where I put up all of my sketches and anything else that gets my creativity going! 


     Golden Tray: Where I keep my paper clips, pencils, journals, vintage clock, sticky notes, a deck of cards, and a marshmellow scented candle! (yummm)


I hope you've liked my desk, and I look forward to seeing your's! Until next time, xoxo- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment