Sunday, March 30, 2014

{ootd} 3/30/14

 


   Today's {ootd} was actually just a last minute outfit. On some days I want to look nice, but don't have all the time in the world to do something extravagant, so I just went with three colors and basic accessories. Let's go from top to bottom! On top of my head I have a headband that I saw in Nordstrom and immediately recognized it as one Blair in Gossip Girl (my favorite show) wore, so DUH I had to buy it! Then my top is cream with black dots and is a sleeveless tie front, that I bought in Forever 21. The weather is a little chilly here, so I added in my Jcrew green cardigan and my basic black tights. My skirt is actually from Gap Kids! Haha! The sizes there go all the way up to a 14, and since I'm a little slender in the waist, sometimes they actually fit my better than the XS at regular Gap. My shoes and bag go along with the cream in the shirt and stand out against the black. And here's where to get it all, or the closest thing to them! Until next time, xoxo- Olivia

     Blouse
     - Cardigan
     - Skirt 
     - Tights 
     - Flats 
     - Purse 
     - Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment