Sunday, March 16, 2014

My First Post and it's All About Me!


   
   Hello my loves, my name is Olivia Ericson, I'm fifteen, and fashion is my love. I am a sophmore in high school and an aspiring fashion designer. I would describe my style as chic, classic, eclectic, fun, and a little preppy at times. My favorite stores/designers are Kate Spade, Jcrew, Chanel, Burberry, Alice+Olivia, and Anthropologie, but since I'm not a millionaire, you'll usally find me at Forever 21, ASOS, H&M, Jcrew Factory, Target, Old Navy, Kate Spade Saturday, and Gap! My fashion icons are Blair Waldorf (from my absolute favorite show Gossip Girl), Olivia Palermo, Atlantic Pacific, and Jade Scott. I will be posting ootd's, and fun fashion articles as much as I can! I hope you'll enjoy my blog as much as I'm going to! Until next time, xoxo -Olivia        

No comments:

Post a Comment