Thursday, March 20, 2014

Journals, Planners, and Notebooks, Oh My!

   Hello loves! There are so many notebooks/planners/journals in my life now I almost loose track of whats for what. That is why in this article I'm writing about how to organize all your little books, and where to buy the cutest ones! I keep an agenda, a dream journal, a notebook about my day, and a goal journal. In my agenda I write down all my due dates for assignments, and  any important  events. If I want to get real fancy with it I'll color coordinate the assignments to my classes. For example blue- Alg.2 pink- English green- Biology. To make it fun though I doodle little sketches to match with my event or assignment! In my dream journal it's a little here or there because I can't remember my dreams sometimes, so if I do remember one I write it down ASAP and date it. My notebook about my day is pretty self-explanatory, pretty much all I do is write down interesting things that happened to me throughout the day! Sometimes I'll jot down a few sentences and other times I'll write pages. My goal journal is where I write about all my hopes and dreams. It's where I put my bucket list, dream college, career, home, and anything else my heart desires. Now here's where to buy the cutest ones!








   And here is a peak into my own planner! 
( Sorry it's not too neat ) Plus a look at my many other notebooks.                                                                   


I hope this helps you if you have a journal hoarding problem like me! Haha! Until next time, xoxo- Olivia










1 comment: