Saturday, May 10, 2014

Morning Rituals!

 


   There are two types of people in this world, morning people and then the others. I am a morning person, but my little sister is definitely not, so I kind of have a perspective of both sides. Before I go to bed I set three alarms because it takes time in the morning to get ready for the day, and my school starts at 8! I set one alarm for 6:20, and when it goes off I silence it right away, then my next one goes off at 6:25, and I turn my bedside lamp on and lay back down, then on my final alarm at 6:30 I have no choice but to get up! The first thing I do is get on my work-out clothes, because me and my mom like to go jogging in the morning. It really helps your day get started off well! Then I pick out my outfit, and get dressed! Once I know what I'm wearing I go into my bathroom and brush out my atrociously tangled hair and style it to go with my outfit. By this time I'm starving! I try to be as healthy of a eater as I can be so my breakfast will usually consist of either fresh produce, yogurt, granola, eggs, or a good breakfast bar! On days when I have a hard time waking up I drink hot tea, or coffee with my meal. By now it's probably about time to leave for school, so I pack up my backpack and I'm off! I hope you've liked this post and can realate, tell me what your morning routine is like in a comment below! Until next time, xoxo- Olivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment