Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Obviously {ootd}'s!

     This post is all of the ootd's that I haven't got around to posting yet! This first one is my favorite! It was my last day of school outfit, and let me just say walking in heels is my cardio! Ha
(Me with my two pals Emily and Bailey)
     I'm loving the crop top+midi skirt look, and if you add a pair of ankle strap heels it's just icing on the cake! The skirt flows amazingly, and the whole outfit is almost comfy! Links Below
     - Midi Skirt 
     - Crop Top 
     - Necklace 
     - Heels
     This was just and outfit for a casual, dreary, chilly day. I stuck to classic black and white, with fun accessories like my ballerina inspired flats, and round sunglasses! Links Below
     - Tee 
     - Flats
     - Sunnies

     
     Last but not least is my Mother's Day ootd! I decided to go preppy casual for the fun outdoor day! Oh and doesn't my mom grow the most gorgous peonies?! Links Below
     - Shorts 
     - Shirt

     Until next time, xoxo- Olivia




No comments:

Post a Comment