Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Birthday!




   Yesterday was my 15th birthday, and I ended up having an amazing time! The day started out with me and my two closest friends waking up to orange cinnamon rolls (my favvv)! Then we watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and tie-dyed T-shirts. Now obviously I'm not planning on wearing mine out and about, but they're fun to make and wear as PJ's! Then my friends left and I got ready for my big night! We went to Mary's which is a very quaint adorable Italian restaurant on Cherry St. in Tulsa. It was the best thing I have ever put in my mouth, I ordered the champagne chicken with alfredo on the side, then a cannoli for dessert! All I have to say is Bravo! I double desserted, because after that my dad took me to a restaurant called Smoke where I indulged in a delicious chocolate torte! My outfit was my favorite part of the night though, I wore a white lace shift, black leather pumps, a smokey eye, B&W Chanel earrings, and my dalmatian print cross body! Links Below!

     - Dress 
     - Shoes 
     - Bag

   Until next time, xoxo- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment